"Each municipality’s results are inﬂuenced to varying degrees by a number of factors, including:
• access: number and size of branches and hours of operation mean municipalities with lower population densities may require more library branches and more service hours to provide residents services within a reasonable distance
• collections: size and mix, as well as number of languages supported
• programs: range of public programs
• library use: mix, variety and depth of library uses and the varying amount of staﬀ resources
• web services: availability and degree of investment
• demographics: socio-economic and cultural make-up of the population served."